Sunday, September 10, 2017

Man vs Evil

Many people in this village can say anything about me, but I'm always a honest person. I'm responsible for making any outcome come to an end. There was 4 Orders in which they supported themselves by begging because that what our roles was. That was our sacrifice that burns inside us. When people have an issue, they will turn to me to say my own opinion about their problem. The Pope and I have a mutual interest from one another. The Pope told me that I am an easy man in forgiveness, so I'm feel glad that I'm continue to do this.  It like God gave me a thumb up in appreciation.

There was one individual that I displease with. This person was from bad to worse in any situation. This is the person that should go straight to hell. His name is the Summoner. He serves other summonses to church courts and I thought that I trusted him to do his duty. I trusted him to make a huge decision with precise and dignity. I trusted him to be a humble person. I trusted him to be a thoughtful person. I trusted that he is a man. But what does he do? How does he react beased on this? I will tell you; he despise me. He wanted to do whatever he want to do and he seem good about it. I have enough, so I confronted the Summoner and he is very vivid about what I'm about to say. He say his side of the story by saying that everyrhing is going to be fine and I say that if that is the case, then why am I hearing about people having to do these requests by a summoner and if they refuses, a summoner will do something about it. There was a back and forth conversation between us and we ended the conversation in the worst way possible.

As weeks gone by, I'm sitting here very puzzled of what crazy things that the Summoner may do now. I heard that the Summoner is now pimping with these womens. These womens referred to as prostitutes. The Summoner can do these things and get away with it as a piece of pie. I am disguted. I am terrified. I am sick of seeing this boy doing these thing as if he is a boss. I am sick of seeing him being an abysmal human being. You know what? He is an embarrassment to this villiage and I hope something bad happened to him. I hope that he goes to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment