Saturday, August 20, 2016

Strengths and Weakness

When it comes to writing, it is not as easy as it may seem. When writing a poem or a story, it takes time and preparation to make sure it's written correctly. Never write in a fast pace because your words that  you trying to get out will come out wrong or misunderstood. My strength is whenever I write, I try to have my story in my head. So I can make sure it's well-developed when I put it on my paper. There are areas of improvement I need to improve on. The main one that I need to improve on is writing a thesis statement. Sometimes, it's hard to come up with one because I always feel it doesn't sound good or written correctly.

2 comments:

  1. Good Derrick. I like how you admitted what you struggle in with no problem. I also struggle with thesis statements because I can't think of anything to write. I try to start my writing with the story already in mind so it just flows out when I actually start

    ReplyDelete