Saturday, August 13, 2016

Introduction



My name is Derrick Dickerson Jr and I am currently taking AP English 11 at B.C. Rain High School. I have so much to say about myself. I like to listen to music, spending time with my family, play video games, and play basketball. I was playing basketball ever since I was five years old and a couple of years later, I continue to fulfill my dream to become a professional basketball player. But basketball is really not the only thing I want to do in my life. I always wanted to become an engineer. Math and science really help me wanted to become an engineer and that makes me feel motivated deep down inside. There are so many types of engineering class in college, but the only one that I want to choose is to be a  mechanical engineer. My expectations of this school year is to continue what I suppose to do each and every week and it is to become a successful student. The only way to be successful during school  is to be in school on time, doing my work, make my GPA goes higher, do well in the ACT test, and most importantly pass my AP exam next year. This course is going to be tough, but by learning through this with the rest of my classmates, there is nothing to be worried about.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree Derrick! This will be a difficult course, however with the help of fellow classmates it will be a breeze l. I also like to spend time with family and play basketball. Me playing basketball? Shocking right? I hope you fulfill your dream of becoming a mechanical engineer and I wish you the best!

      Delete