Monday, February 13, 2017

A Letter to Advice Communist

Dear Advice Communist,

My name is Grant and I have a major problem and I need your assist. A person named Jefferson was sentenced to death and people call him a hog. So, what I need to do is to convince him that he is no boy; he is a man. I have to finished this task before he croak. I have no idea of how to start this process so as a result, I have come to you for some advice. If you know any steps, will you please suggest me to tell Jefferson of how to be a man before time runs out?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Grant my name is Alexzandria and to help you with your current situation I would advise that you let him talk to you first get all of his frustrations out and then try to talk to him at a steady pace, don't rush him into anything or he will never comprehend or even try to comprehend what you are trying to tell him

    ReplyDelete