Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Blog Post Assignment 4: Quotation Assignment

Chapter 8: Quotation 1



" But it's not safe for any of us to go into the snow. Together or alone.'' I said. (pg. 120)


Question 1:  Does the quotation characterize Cheryl, Paul, her mother, or another character? If so, in what way does it characterize?

This quotation characterize Cheryl. It characterize by how concerned she is and how she don't wanted these two men to be in danger including herself. It remind me of my parents. My mother will be in a situation where she will tell me to don't be in this dangerous environment. It made me concerned whether she witnessed this before or she heard this before from a friend or a neighbor. But my father will said that I am man enough to go and that I can know when the dangerous situation will happen and he will told me to go straight home. But at the same time, my father will have to be overprotective toward me because he don't want nothing to happened to me as well.


Question 2:  Does the quotation indicate a conflict? If so, what conflict?

This quotation does indicate a conflict. The conflict is that Cheryl doesn't want Doug and Tom to come with her, but Doug and Tom wanted to come with her because they don't want nothing to happen to Cheryl. And that makes Doug and Tom very anxious. If they doesn't fix this conflict, Cheryl, Doug, and Tom all could be in great danger.












No comments:

Post a Comment